Sunday, May 18, 2014

Moving On


Dont worry if you feel low; the sun has a sinking spell every night, but rises again all right, the next morning

If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours.  And if
they dont, they never were.

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.
To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.

Your past was horrible, but nothing and no-one in your past has STOPPED you from living another day. So, never forget how strong you are

Dont waste your time looking back at what you've lost.  Move on, life is not meant to be travelled backwards

I'm glad, that I found the "good" in goodbye.

Hard work spotlights the character of people:
some turn up their noses and some dont turn up at all

you cannot be better if you do not start to move on rom your comfort zone
with your all bad habits..so move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unfiltered Identity: Embracing Authenticity in the Age of Social Media"

"In a world full of filters and facade, be your authentic self" emphasizes the importance of authenticity in a society...