Thursday, January 16, 2014

WOMAN EMPOWERMENT

“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.”  Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” 
“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” ― George CarlinWhen Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unfiltered Identity: Embracing Authenticity in the Age of Social Media"

"In a world full of filters and facade, be your authentic self" emphasizes the importance of authenticity in a society...