Monday, March 24, 2014

Letting Go Quotes

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 
― Steve MaraboliUnapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience


“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.” 
― Stephen KingRita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption: A Story from Different Seasons


“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” 
― C. JoyBell C.


“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.” 
― C. JoyBell C.


“Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” 
― Steve Maraboli


“There ain't no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.” 
― Kate DiCamilloBecause of Winn-Dixie


“Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.” 
― C. JoyBell C.


Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It's about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.

When you're passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection.

Letting go of things and not being afraid of being ridiculous or over the top - I think that's the main thing for me to work on.

I think anybody who has had a long relationship and has had a really hard time letting go, wants to feel like it's not all for naught, and it's meaningful, because it makes you who you are.

Playing the game, representing the team, giving my all and never letting go has meant everything to me.

I love being onstage. I love the relationship with the audience. I love the letting go, the sense of discovery, the improvising.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/letting-go-quotes









Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends.- Richard Back 


You meet. I greet. We make a memory, we remember it. We make a heart and it eventually cracks apart. You leave, you go, you take a piece and I take one that used to be whole. I cry, you say bye and I say hi to remember when there wasn’t a goodbye. You hug me, you go, and tell me to wait until next time she’d say hello. I said no matter what, I will always be there with you. She looks back, sheds a tear, and I says I know. I love you, but now its time to let go. ANONYMOUS
’d like to do my first record I ever made, A Church, a Courtroom, and Then Goodbye.
- Patsy Cline




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unfiltered Identity: Embracing Authenticity in the Age of Social Media"

"In a world full of filters and facade, be your authentic self" emphasizes the importance of authenticity in a society...