Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life's Learning and Essence

I have learned that abuse, in its many forms, reaches deep into your soul and shape every decision you make for the rest of your ife.  And its effect is not fair.
I have learned that even people of great intelligence can fall victim to the ravages of depression

I have learned that it is better to rejoice in someone else's happiness and accomplishments than to look for their shortcomings

Life is beautiful, the ups and downs of it adds color to our existence, without it life is boring
I have learned that no one knows what to expect from grief but everyone just want you to hurry up and get past it so they can be more comfortable.  Learning that the passage of time heals all wounds

I have learned that by holding onto the ghost of your past, you can miss out on your present

i have learned that some people are passing through my life and were never intended to stay long...some are placed along my path for a particular purpose and must move on once that purpose has been fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.

  "Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are" -THEODORE ROOSEVELT