Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mixed Quotes

"When soething bad happens you have three choices.  You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you."


















Quotes and saying about friends
IF ONE DAY...
If one day you feel like crying
Dont be afraid to call me
I don't promise that I will make you laugh.
But i can cry with you

I f one day you want to run away.
Dont be afraid to call me.
I dont promise to ask you to stop.
But I can run with you.

If one day you dont want to listen to anyone
Call me...
I promise to be there for you
And i promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call me...
And there is no answer
Come fast to see me
Perhaps I need you

Quotes about love
Everyone says that love hurts, but thats not true.  Loneliness hurts.
 Rejection hurts.
Losing someone hurts.  Everyone confuse these things with love.
But reality, love is the only
thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.



Quotes on life, life quotes image
This is your life do whatever pleases you as long as you are in the right track

Best friend quotes - Quotes about friends
Best friends are people you know you dont need to talk to every single day.  You dont even need
to talk each other for weeks, but when you do, its like you never stopped talking.

Quotes about happiness Tumblr pictures
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something
we dont have,
But rather of recognizing and appreciatng what we do have.

positive inspirational quotes
Positive thinking sees the invisible
feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible.

Life is too short to live, dont dwell on its imperfections rather be content and happy

You know you're in love when you can/t fall asleep because reality is finally better ]
than your dreams
DR SEUSS







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.

  "Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are" -THEODORE ROOSEVELT