Friday, May 30, 2014

Why Laughing The Best Therapy Ever



“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
― Audrey Hepburn


“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”
― Seán O'Casey


“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol



“Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing. My soul probably looks like Fred Astaire.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale


“Laughter is poison to fear.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones


Laughter is America's most important export.”
― Walt Disney Company


“Laughter is carbonated holiness.”
― Anne Lamott


Laugh it off, laugh it off; it's all part of life's rich pageant.

-Arthur Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life in the Unplanned: Finding Meaning Beyond Our Plans"

  "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" speaks to the unpredictability and spontaneity of existence. At...