Thursday, June 26, 2014

Good, Bad and Ugly Quotes



There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those with a rope around their neck and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. Listen, the neck at the end of the rope is mine! I run the risks. So the next time, I want more than half. -TUCO


You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. If we cut down my percentage... cigar? Liable to interfere with my aim. -BLONDIE


The way I figure... there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like you. -BLONDIE


Such ingratitude after all the times I've saved your life. -BLONDIE


I'm looking for the owner of that horse. He's tall, blonde, he smokes a cigar, and he's a pig! -TUCO


There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door.... those that come in by the window. -TUCO


I'll sleep better... knowing my good friend... is by my side.... to protect me. -BLONDIE


They're gray like us. Let's say hello to them and then get going. (Yelling to the troops) Hurrah! Hurrah for the Confederacy! Hurrah! Down with General Grant! Hurrah for General... (to Blondie) What's his name? -TUCO


I like big, fat men like you. When they fall, they make more noise. And sometimes they never get up.-TUCO


I've never seen so many men wasted so badly.-BLONDIE


Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive... he understands nothing about Tuco. -TUCO


When you have to shoot.... shoot, don't talk. -TUCO


You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -BLONDIE


Our mother has been dead a long time now. Our father died only a few days ago. That's why I was away. He asked for you to be there, but there was only me. -BROTHER RAMIREZ


People with ropes around their necks don't always hang. Even a filthy beggar like that has a protecting angel. A golden-haired angel watches over him.-ANGEL EYES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.

  "Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are" -THEODORE ROOSEVELT