Sunday, April 13, 2014

Selfie Quotes



Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.

Coco Chanel
I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings.

Winston S. Churchill
I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. 
Peter Drucker
You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!

Margaret Oliphant
Warning - You might fall in love with me.


I'll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.


Hating me doesn't make you pretty.


I'm the girl you'll never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.

  "Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are" -THEODORE ROOSEVELT