Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day Quotes


All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
Happy Mother's day!


Mom is such a special word, the loveliest Ive ever heard.
A toast to you,
Above all the rest
Mom you're so special.
You are simply the best.


Your eyes, calms as leaves in the frost,
Your eyes sparked when I am
disrespectful
Your eyes sseing through me.
Your eyes soft and gentle;

Your heart with mine always,
Your heart loving those who love you
Your heart forgiving me,
Your heart, happy, happy

Your voice soothing my fears,
Your voice praising me,
Your voice calming me,
Your voice helping me.

--Your ever loving daughter--


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts...
A mother has to really yhink twice.  Once for herself and once for her child...


I am so grateful and blessed
for having special mother like you.
I appreciate you a lot.

Take care always and God Bless.
Wish you a good health.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Mother's hold their childrens hands for awhile,
but their hearts forever.


A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking,
it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking...









No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unfiltered Identity: Embracing Authenticity in the Age of Social Media"

"In a world full of filters and facade, be your authentic self" emphasizes the importance of authenticity in a society...