Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Problem Quote

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure if the storm is really over.  But one thing is certain.  When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. Thats what this storm is all about."

This is true and it happens all the time. But you can perfectly view its real meaning when you are so down and you think everybody is pulling you down. where everything conspires for you to feel bad, alone and miserable. have you ever feel this way before? If yes, then we are exactly on the same footing.  But no matter how wrong you felt for others and how impossible the world seems to be, the only person who could help you up is just YOU ALONE.  The only armor that you could keep on hand is POSITIVITY and PRAYERS.  This is life's battle, you need to be in full gear when combatting life's struggles.  I have in so many times asking myself, could I get through with these problems alone? What would tomorrow bring? So many questions and the answers are still unknown.  Then I make an alternative solution, I always keep myself occupied, live each day as it is and I think of things that has made me happy. Making each day useful and productive.  Indeed, it helps. Though not at all times you have to evade your problems, facing it is the ultimate solution.  There will always be a cure to every wound and it will arrive in God's perfect timing.  As you go along, you will be directed to the path that you aim for. THis is my story, and luckily GOd has send people who has help me walk through all my problems and they are my FAmily. My kids is my biggest motivation to go on with life. They are my source of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unfiltered Identity: Embracing Authenticity in the Age of Social Media"

"In a world full of filters and facade, be your authentic self" emphasizes the importance of authenticity in a society...